Sign up to our new program Volare. If you already belong to a loyalty program of one of the 25 selected airlines*, you can sign up to the Status Match campaign and request recognition of your status in our program by 31 December.
How can I request a status match?
Request the status match and enter one of our exclusive clubs in two simple steps:
If you haven't already subscribed, sign up to our new program Volare
Email subject: "program of origin" - "status of origin"
Text of email: First name, surname; "program of origin" - "status of origin"
Please attach a legible copy of your current valid Frequent Flyer program card (digital or physical) and a copy of your identity card1 (pdf, jpg format)
Your request to match your membership status will be examined and sent to you via email to confirm if your status has been recognized by 31/01/2022.
STATUS MATCH CAMPAIGN RULES
1) The initiative is for Members belonging to the premium tier of the Frequent Flyer Programs of the following selected airlines*:
- Aeroflot – Aeroflot Bonus
- Aerolíneas Argentinas – Aerolíneas Plus
- Air Europa - Suma
- Alitalia – Millemiglia
- Air France/KLM - Flying Blue
- American Airlines – Aadvantage
- ANA – Mileage club
- British Airways - Executive Club
- Czech Airlines – OK Plus
- Delta Airlines – SkyMiles
- EL Al - Matmid
- Emirates – Skywards
- Iberia – Iberia Plus
- Korean Air - SKYPASS
- Lufthansa - Miles and More
- Middle East Airlines – Cedar Miles
- Qatar Airlines - Privilege Club
- Royal Jordanian – Royal Club
- Saudia - Alfursan
- Singapore Airlines – KrisFlyer
- Swiss Air – Miles & More
- TAP – Miles & Go
- Tarom – Sky Team
- Turkish Airways – Miles & Smile
- United Airlines - Mileage plus
2) From 15 October to 31 December 2021, Members can participate in the status match campaign by registering for the program Volare (if they are not already Members) and request for us to match their current status within another loyalty program so they can access one of our exclusive clubs.
3) The status match campaign can only be joined by Members belonging to premium tiers (tiers not accessible simply by signing up to the program, e.g. Ulisse, Freccia Alata, Freccia Alata Plus, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Frequent Traveller, Senator, HON Circle).
4) The new status will be recognized in the ITA systems as soon as the matching process is completed and the Members will receive a service communication via email confirming this recognition by 31/12/2021 depending on the time necessary to complete the matching request .
5) If the status is not matched, you will receive an email of negative result no later than 01/01/2022 in which it will be specified which guidelines indicated in the regulation have not been followed.
6) The new status will be available and visible to Members starting from 31/12/2021, as soon as the matching process is completed, as described at item 4.
7) The digital card and any physical cards will be available from 31/12/2021.
8) Membership of the exclusive Club recognized under the status match campaign will be valid for one year, starting from 31/12/2021.
9) Any requests that do not include all the required data or that are accompanied by illegible documentation will not be honored.